Saturday, November 19, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Concord & 9th



Welcome everyone! I'm so excited to be a part of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags with my friend, Tracey McNeely. Today, the sponsor is Concord & 9th. I'm joining in with a few of my wonderful Where Creativity Meets C9 team members to share our festive Concord & 9th tags with you.


My tag features the die sets, Bags & Tags & Take A Bough. My sentiment 'Merry Christmas' is from the stamp set O Christmas Tree


There are a lot of prizes to be won, including a $25 gift certificate to Concord & 9th. Be sure to visit Tracey's blog where you can find more information and lots of inspiration!

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty.
    Love the glittery snowflake.
    the plaid paper is great.
    thanks for sharing a wonderful
    tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Melissa, for this beautiful inspiration for Tracey's tag event! It was a pleasure to CASE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in that plaid... and LOVE that plaid... such a pretty tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sparkly snowflake looks terrific in front of that pretty plaid paper (I am a huge fan of plaids). Thanks for the beautiful inspiration and helping put me in the Christmas spirit early this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your plaid paper is a lovely canvas for the sparkly snowflake that had me oohing and ahhing out loud! Gorgeous tag; a gift in and of itself!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this pretty tag, Melissa! The snowflake is so pretty against the plaid! I'm feeling really inspired!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty....love that sparkle snowflake sitting on top of that amazing plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pinned your tag when I saw it on Tracey's blog--absolutely love the glittery snowflake with the plaid background!

    ReplyDelete