Friday, December 22, 2017

Concord & 9th - Stuck on You

Good morning, friends. I'm happy to be popping in this morning to share a card featuring the new Concord & 9th bundle, Stuck on You. I've only just begun creating with these images and can't wait to dive in even more. I love sets that offer a wide variety of images and give you endless creating options. This bundle certainly does just that!




For my card today, I started with the cactus. I first stamped all of the images ... cactus, flowers and pot ... onto watercolor paper and then colored them in using Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I stamped  my sentiment in the pot, assembled all of the pieces and then set them aside so I could stamp my card base. Using the diamond looking background strip in the set, I created a border of three different colors along the bottom and top of my card. I then attached my cactus with dimensional foam before adding a few clear sequins to complete it. 

There is a lot more Stuck on You inspiration to see today on the Concord & 9th blog. Be sure to stop by for a visit!

Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment