Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Day 5 - Words to Live By: Learn + Stitching Garden + Glorious Globes: March + Shape Shifters

Welcome back for Day 5 of the March Papertrey Ink Release Countdown! It's been such an amazing week of sneak peeks and beautiful projects!

**Just a reminder that all of the new products will be available in the Papertrey Ink store on March 15th at 10pm EST.**

We have a few more peeks for you to see today, so let's jump right in...


Up first is this gorgeous floral set, Stitching Garden. I adore flower sets and can't wait to spend more time creating with this one. Also included is a sentiment from the new Words to Live By: Learn stamp set.

I started by stamping my sentiment onto a white card base, in crisp black ink. Next, I added two strips of Hawaiian Shores cardstock, one along the left side and one along the bottom. Now it's time for those beautiful flowers. I used the coordinating Stitching Garden die collection and stamped/die-cut all of my flowers and leaves before popping them up on my card front with dimensional foam. 


A few clear dew drops were added to some of the flowers to finish card #1. 



Card #2 features the new Glorious Globes: March stamp set and Shape Shifters: Oval #1 die. I started with a Lilac Grace card base and attached a strip of Hibiscus Burst and Bright Buttercup along the left side. I then die-cut my oval, from the Shape Shifters: Oval #1 collection, out of white cardstock and attached it to the front. Next came the globes. This new set coordinates with the Glorious Globes: Basics set and Glorious Globes: Basics die collection. After stamping and die-cutting each one I added them to the center of my oval.


More clear dew drops and white twine were added to complete this card!


Be sure to visit the Papertrey Ink blog for more inspiring projects!
Thanks so much for visiting with me today! 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! I love your cards, they are a fresh and colorful take on the newest stamps and dies. Beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and designs! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete